jueves, 16 de junio de 2011

Audiobooks, PodioBooks and Librivox

Another part of my review process will be on Audiobooks. Due to the fact that I have, and still do, travel a lot with my work and enjoy a daily hour walking, I prefer to listen to stories during these activities. I have been amazed with the quality of some works, and shocked with others. The shock part actually comes from how thay are narrated, rather than the wordsmithing within. Some books are better read internally rather spoken out loud.

During this journey through Audibooks, I have purchased expensive versions read by well-known actors and actresses, or free novels narrated by their own authors. I even found the wonderful librivox.org site where out of copyright novels are read by enthusiastic amateurs. Some of my favourites actually come from there, believe it or not.

So, I will intersperse my eBook reviews with Audiobook reviews too.

Watch this space...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario